Monday 22 December 2008

Financial Crisis

It's worse than you think, you know.

With my in depth kowledge of the current financial climate, which comes from working in Finance and Banking, I am watching more and more companies, big ones and small ones, laying people off, paying redundancy money through our systems.

It's really really scary.

For the first time, I've found something I can't fathom.

I don't know how we're going to be able to make this better.

What happens when EVERYTHING starts to grind to a halt?

It's coming, and I'm scared.

I don't want to live in this world right now. These fucktards who are supposed to be in charge... the ones who are supposed to see this coming, and keep up safe from it... the ones who are supposed to dedicate their lives to it... they've let us down, and I don't see how it can be fixed.

Not even the all powerful Obama can back America out of it I'm sure. $700bn!?! you have to think about where that money will be coming from, and how it's going to eventually be paid back.

At least America will have a decent leader to take them through it. Who do we have over here? Brown? *scoff* Or his replacement? Who then. Cameron? Please god no. Will Milliband step up and run for Labour leadership? I'm not thrilled about that either to be perfectly honest.

Fucking scary times, my friends.

Kit x

No comments:

Post a Comment